Tobee 1.5/1B-AH Slurry transportation pump China
- Model Number: 1.5/1B-AH
- Brand Name: Tobee
- Place of Origin: Hebei, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1
- Supply Capacity: 2000/month
- Payment: T/T
- MemberShip: Free Member
- Inquiry Now
1.5/1B-AH Tobee 1.5/1B-AH Slurry transportation pump China Description
1.5/1B-AH Slurry Pump is end-suction, split-case, centrifugal slurry pumps have set the world standard for heavy duty abrasive pumping applications. With large shaft diameters, heavy duty bearing assemblies and robust slurry pumping capacity, Application customization comes standard with this line by applying a wide variety of metallic and elastomeric parts options, an assortment of seal arrangements, and a standard impeller adjustment mechanism incorporated into every base assembly.
√ Slurry Pump wet parts are made of wear-resistant high chromium alloy.
√ Slurry Pump bearing assembly use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller and front liner easily. They can be removed completely when being repaired. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication. International famous bearing
√ The shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal for all slurry pump.
√ The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications at its working site.
√ There are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, and frequency conversion drive devices.
√ Wide performance, good NPSH and high efficiency. The slurry pump can be installed in multistage series to meet the delivery for long distance.
Tobee® 1.5/1 B AH Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
Clear Water Performance
Tobee® 1.5/1 B AH Slurry Pumps Applications:
The 1.5/1 B AH Slurry Pumps is used for highly abrasive/density slurries in processes from cyclone feed to regrind, mill discharge, flotation, mine drainage and tailing in minerals plants plus other industrial applications, Sometimes, it could also be used in dredging of settling lagoons and pumping of drilling mud etc
• Mineral processing
• Chemical and Fertilization
• Power generation
• Phosphate matrix fertilization
• Pulp and paper
• Waste sludge
• Paper mill wastes and liquors
• Precipitated CaCO3
• Bottom/fly ash, lime grinding
• Dirty water
• Pulp and paper
• Oil and gas
• Waste water treatment
• Ball mill discharge
• Rod mill discharge
• SAG mill discharge
• Fine tailing
• Heavy media process
• Minerals concentrate
• Mineral sands
• Coal-washing plant
• Coarse sand
• Coarse tailing
• Wet crushers applications
• Wet scrubber systems
• Process chemical
• Iron and Steel
• Ni acid slurry
• Fracking slurries
• Clay and sand slurries
• Kaolin clay
• Carbon slurry
• Lime mud
• Oil sands
• Phosphoric acid
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® 1.5/1 B AH slurry pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Warman® 1.5/1 B AH slurry pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.
Web: www.tobeepump.com | www.slurrypumpsupply.com | www.tobee.cc | www.hydroman.cn