Stainless Steel Globe Valve
- Model Number: FRJ41Y-150P
- Brand Name: FREE-VALVE
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Sets
- Supply Capacity: 200 Sets /Month /month
- Payment: T/T
- MemberShip: Free Member
- Inquiry Now
FRJ41Y-150P Stainless Steel Globe Valve Description
FREE-VALVE’s stainless steel globe valve is compact, sturdy and ideal for corrosive applications and consist of a disc and stem connection designed for on-off. Stem seal consists of flexible graphite packing with anti extrusion rings for optimum stem sealing. These valves are outside screw and yoke type (OS & Y) with rising stem and rising hand wheel.
1. Stainless steel globe valve have the advantages of more uniform structure, greater density, higher strength integrity,so that the flange end globe valves are applicable for high pressure and high temperature working conditions.
2. Efficient packing seal at backseat to ensure no leakage from stem.
3. Outside Screw & Yoke construction facilitate stuffing box maintenance.
4. Straight type passage, small fluid resistant.
5. Fully guided disc ensures accurate alignment of disc and seat and reduces wear on seating surfaces.
6. Sealing surface use STL hard alloy , so it’s wear and erosion resistant, reliably sealed and has long service life.
7. Stainless steel material makes the valve suitable for corrosive medium .
1. Flange connection :GB/T9113
2. Design standard:GB/T122235
3. Pressure Range: PN10-PN160
4. Size Range:DN50-DN350
6. Working Temperature ≤425℃
7. Operating Type:Hand wheel
8. Sealing surface material:Hard Alloy
9. Pressure test GB/T13927, API598
10. Face to Face GB/T12221, ASME B16.10
FREE-VALVE’s stainless steel globe valve offer high performance, reliability and safety. The Globe Valve are especially suitable for corrosive medium in chemical and petrochemical industries.
|Sealing Material||Hard Alloy|
|Pressure class||Class 150|
|Operated method||Hand wheel|