Stainless steel chemical process pump
- Model Number: CZ65-250
- Brand Name: kenshine-pump
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1
- Supply Capacity: 600sets per month/month
- Payment: T/T in advance
- MemberShip: Free Member
- Inquiry Now
CZ65-250 Stainless steel chemical process pump Description
CZ stainless steel chemical process pump
Conveying low or high temperature liquid; Neutral or corrosive liquid; Liquids that are clean or contain solid particles.
Suitable for: Chemical and petrochemical industries
The pressure acting on the shaft seal is balanced by a balance hole on the blade or impeller. The shaft seal can be made of soft filling seal (can be cooled or not cooled), and can also be made of single and double face non-balance mechanical seal of various structures. Ball bearings are durable and axle diameter is sufficient to ensure smooth operation. Some specifications of the pump body are designed as dual voluting housing to balance the radial force. The bearing frame, including the shaft, impeller, stuffing box and so on, forms a combined component, so that the pump body does not have to be removed from the pipeline during maintenance (if the extended coupling is used, the motor does not have to be removed). Flange design, using PN16, PN25 two kinds (depending on the material difference).
In the operation process of chemical centrifugal pump, the mechanical seal will generate heat because of friction, and the heat must be taken away in time to ensure the normal operation of the mechanical seal. According to the working conditions, the following methods can be used.
1. Self-flushing: the chemical centrifugal pumping medium is used for washing, and the circulation can be internal circulation or external circulation. The internal circulation refers to the chemical centrifugal pumping medium from the outlet of the impeller through the inner hole of the chemical centrifugal pump cover to the sealing surface and then into the chemical centrifugal pump body along the shaft of the chemical centrifugal pump. The external circulation refers to the delivery medium from the chemical centrifugal pump outlet by the pipeline to the sealing gland into the sealing cavity, the external circulation can add heat exchanger, suspension separator and other auxiliary equipment, the external circulation needs to add orifice plate.
Application conditions: chemical centrifugal pumping medium should be clean liquid with low viscosity, and should have good lubricity. The internal circulation medium is no more than or equal to 100℃, the external circulation medium temperature is more than or equal to 100℃ to add heat exchanger and other auxiliary facilities.
2. Wash: the seal is immersed in the chemical centrifugal pumping medium during operation, without the circulation of washing liquid. If the temperature of the chemical centrifugal pumping medium is high, the cooling jacket needs to be added; if the freezing point of the chemical centrifugal pumping medium is high, the insulation jacket needs to be added.
Applicable conditions: chemical centrifugal pumping medium should be clean liquid. The temperature of the medium should be less than or equal to 30℃, and the vaporization of the medium must be prevented. When the temperature of the medium is greater than or equal to 100℃, the cooling jacket should be added. When the viscosity of the pumping medium is high and the freezing point is high, the sealing surface should be prevented from having condensation, and the insulation and sleeve should be added.
3. External liquid supply source flushing: use the liquid from external liquid supply source to fill the sealing cavity. The external supply liquid must have a suitable pressure, temperature must be less than the temperature of the chemical centrifugal pumping medium is not less than 5℃, and a suitable sealed flushing liquid source must be selected to exclude the potential probability of the injected flushing liquid vaporization, and prevent the chemical centrifugal pumping medium from being contaminated by the injected flushing liquid. When necessary, install a turning-meter, flow indicator, flow controller, etc.
Applicable conditions: can be used for conveying sewage, chemical centrifugal pump with a few solid particles of the solution (solid material composition ≤5%), and can be used for medium lubrication is weak occasions. Conveying medium temperature ≤100℃. The use of this washing method will make the chemical centrifugal pumping medium mixed with the washing liquid, so the medium has high requirements. It cannot use this method.
|pump material||stainless steel, duplex steel|
|centrifugal pump||chemical pump|
|transfer pump||industrial pump|
|process pump||circulating pump|
|petrochemical pump||stainless steel pump|