RT gear dosing booster hot melt glue pump
- Model Number: RT-20
- Brand Name: kenshine-pump
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1Set
- Supply Capacity: 500Sets per month/month
- Payment: T/T in advance
- MemberShip: Gold Member
- Inquiry Now
RT-20 RT gear dosing booster hot melt glue pump Description
RT Gear dosing hot melt glue pump is suitable for conveying the liquid with high viscosity without granular impurities .It has the characteristics of high output pressure, high viscosity of conveying medium, high operating temperature, vacuum input port, easy adjustment of rotating speed and large flow range etc. The material of the pump is wear-resistant to temperature and corrosion, with sufficient strength and dimensional stability.
Application scope of hot melt glue pump:
1. It is used in the polymerization reaction process to transport the melt with high viscosity.
2. Used for melt spinning, used as booster pump.
3. It is applied to the extruder or injection molding machine to improve the extrusion efficiency and reduce the load of the extruder.
4. It is used to transfer resin and melt resin to make the melt uniform and build pressure to the mold head.
The working principle of RT series gear pump/hot melt glue pump belongs to positive displacement pump, which relies on the change of working volume caused by the meshing of main and driven gears to transport melt when working. The working volume consists of the pump body, the tooth groove of the gear and the bearing sleeve with the function of the side plate. When the gear rotates, the melt enters the tooth groove of the two gears in the suction cavity. With the rotation, the melt is brought into the discharge cavity from both sides, and the gear meshes again, so that the melt in the tooth groove is extruded out of the cavity and pressed to the outlet pipe. Bearings should not be lubricated with the usual grease to avoid contaminating the melt, which is usually self - lubricated.
|pump material||Tool steel|
|gear pump||dosing pump|
|booster pump||metering pump|
|transfer pump||hot melt glue pump|
|oil pump||high viscosity fluids pump|