QJ well submersible multistage centrifugal water pump
- Model Number: 100QJ2-200/40
- Brand Name: kenshine-pump.com
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1Set
- Supply Capacity: 1000Sets per month/month
- Payment: T/T IN ADVANCE
- MemberShip: Gold Member
- Inquiry Now
100QJ2-200/40 QJ well submersible multistage centrifugal water pump Description
QJ submersible multistage well pump
QJ well submersible multistage pump is a water conveyance machine with direct connection between motor and water pump to submerge the water. It is suitable for extracting groundwater from deep Wells and it can also be used in rivers, reservoirs, canals and other water carrying projects.
1. Motor and water pump body are safe and reliable for underwater operation.
2. No special requirements for well pipe and uplift water pipe (i.e., steel pipe well, ash pipe well and earth well can be used; Under the permission of pressure, steel pipe, rubber pipe, plastic pipe and so on can be used as uplift water pipe.
3. Easy installation, use and maintenance, small floor space, no need to build a pump room.
4. Simple structure, saving raw materials. Whether the submersible pump is suitable for use or not, proper management and service life have a direct relationship.
1. QJ submersible pump unit is composed of four parts: water pump, submersible motor (including cable), water supply pipe and control switch. Well Submersible pump is single suction multi-stage vertical centrifugal pump: submersible motor is airtight water-filled wet type, vertical three-phase squirrel-cage asynchronous motor. The motor and the water pump is connected by the claw shaft coupling.It is equipped with three core cables of different specifications: the starting equipment is made of air switch with different capacity levels, auto-coupling decompression starter, and the pipeline is made of steel pipe with different diameters. It is connected by flange and controlled by gate valve with high head electric pump.
2. One rubber bearing is installed in the guide housing of each stage of submersible pump; The impeller is fixed on the pump shaft with a cone sleeve.
3. Check valve is installed on the upper part of the high-head submersible pump to avoid damage caused by the water hammer.
4. Labyrinth sand control device and two reverse-assembled skeleton oil seals are installed on the upper part of the submersible motor shaft to prevent flowing sand from entering the motor.
5. The submersible motor adopts water-lubricated bearings, and the lower part is equipped with rubber pressure regulating film and pressure regulating spring to form a pressure regulating chamber to adjust pressure changes caused by temperature; The motor winding adopts polyethylene insulation, nylon sheath water-resistant electromagnetic wire, cable connection method according to the QJ cable joint technology, remove the connection insulation and scrape off the paint layer, respectively, welded firmly, with raw rubber around - layer. Then wrap 2~3 layers of waterproof adhesive tape with 2~3 layers of waterproof tape on the outside of the bread or wrap a layer of rubber tape with water glue (bicycle inner tire > to prevent water seepage.
6. Motor is closed, adopting the precision mouth screw, adding glue sook of the export of cable seal.
7. The upper end of the motor has a water injection hole, a vent hole and a vent hole in the head.
8. The lower part of the motor is equipped with up-thrust bearing. The thrust bearing has grooves for dry cooling.
|pump material||cast iron or stainless steel|
|centrifugal pump||submersible pump|
|multistage pump||transfer pump|
|irrigation pump||water pump|
|booster pump||drainage pump|