Lever Operated Wafer Resilient Butterfly Valve
- Model Number: RFD71X-10
- Brand Name: FREE-VALVE
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Sets
- Supply Capacity: 200 Sets /Month /month
- Payment: T/T
- MemberShip: Free Member
- Inquiry Now
RFD71X-10 Lever Operated Wafer Resilient Butterfly Valve DescriptionFREE-VALVE’s lever operated wafer resilient butterfly valve is an economical and robust valve with an rubber lining, offering longer service life with lower maintenance cost. Self-lubricating bearings ensures perfect guiding and turning of the shaft without seizure or premature wear. Flange gaskets are not required since the lining that extends onto the faces acts as a gasket. The bonded liner extends the lifetime of the valve ensuring there is no corrosion between the body and liner.
1. Excellent double side sealing functions,completely seals,zero leakage in test, it can be use for cutting off medium or regulating flow rate .
2. The simple structure, the weight is light, 90' revolves,Quickly Open and close,Fixable operation.
3. Centric disc, one piece shaft,Easy to disassemble and repair,can be installed in any position.
4. The choice of disc and seat materials to suit working conditions and medium.
1) Size Range：NPS2~NPS8,
2) Pressure Range：PN6~PN16,Class150
3) Body material：Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel/Ductile iron,Copper Alloy
4) Sealing material：EPDM
5) Body type：Wafer
6) Working temperature:≤80°C
7) Operating method：Lever Operated
8) Pressure test:GB/T13927; API598
9) Face to Face: GB/T12221; API609
FREE-VALVE’s lever operated wafer resilient butterfly valve could easily achieve Bi-Directional sealing, therefore is a widely applied valve in oilfield, agriculture,power plant condensates waterworks, water treatment, seawater, exhaust,flue gas.Because of rubber lined body materials,it is usually used in low pressure lines.
|Pressure class||Class 150|
|Valve Type||Butterfly Valve|