IHG Vertical stainless steel chemical pump
- Model Number: IHG50-125
- Brand Name: kenshine-pump
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1Set
- Supply Capacity: 1000Sets per month/month
- Payment: T/T IN ADVANCE
- MemberShip: Gold Member
- Inquiry Now
IHG50-125 IHG Vertical stainless steel chemical pump Description
IHG stainless steel vertical chemical pump
IHG pump is used for conveying liquid without solid particles, which is corrosive and has viscosity similar to water. It is suitable for petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, paper making, food and pharmaceutical, synthetic fiber and other departments. The operating temperature is -20℃ to 120℃. The pump is Suitable for conveying flammable chemical liquids.
IHG pump characteristics
1. IHG is a vertical structure, with the same inlet and outlet diameter and located on the same center line. It can be installed in the pipeline like a valve, with compact and beautiful appearance, small size and low construction input.
2. The impeller is directly installed on the long shaft of the motor, the axial size is short, the structure is compact, the pump and the motor bearing have reasonable connection to effectively balance the radial and axial load produced by the pump operation, so as to ensure the smooth operation of the pump, small vibration, low noise.
3. The shaft seal adopts mechanical seal or mechanical seal combination, adopts imported titanium alloy seal ring, medium high temperature resistant mechanical seal and hard alloy material, wear-resistant seal, which can effectively extend the service life of mechanical seal.
4. The explosion-proof centrifugal pump is easy to install and maintain, without dismantling the pipeline system, as long as the pump coupling seat nut can be extracted from all rotor parts.
5. According to the use of the requirements that flow and head needs to use the pump series, parallel operation mode.
6. The explosion-proof centrifugal pump can be installed vertically and horizontally according to the requirements of the pipeline layout.
|centrifugal pump||chemical pump|
|industrial pump||transfer pump|
|booster pump||corrosion resistant pump|
|circulation pump||vertical pump|