FY pneumatic piston slurry barrel pump
- Model Number: FY3.2T-1
- Brand Name: kenshine-pump
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1Set
- Supply Capacity: 300SETS PER MONTH/month
- Payment: T/T IN ADVANCE
- MemberShip: Gold Member
- Inquiry Now
FY3.2T-1 FY pneumatic piston slurry barrel pump Description
FY series pneumatic slurry pump is suitable for conveying chemical slurry with high viscosity (VIS) ≤ 120,000 CPS/25℃, with explosion-proof, anti-corrosion, anti-precipitation, low noise, energy saving and other functions. It is the ideal mobile conveying equipment. It is applied to artificial leather, film shifting leather, rolling leather, color coating board, printing and dyeing, medicine, coating, chemical industry, textile, painting, spraying, film aluminum plating, color steel tile and other industries.
Structure and Principle:
The product adopts the effect of pressure difference to make the piston run up and down and drive the guide piston to open and close further to play the role of lifting. Adjust the flow and pressure of working gas to control and adjust the feed flow of pneumatic slurry pump. Combined with pneumatic hydraulic control system can make it work automatically.
1. Put the guide tube into the barrel to be delivered correctly.
2. Connect the corrosion resistant hose to the outlet and connect it to the feeding point.
3, the air inlet valve is closed, and then connect the air source pipe to the air inlet valve joint, according to the required slurry flow to open the air inlet valve to adjust the operating frequency of pneumatic slurry pump, you can work.
1. FY series pneumatic barrel pump can avoid hitting the cylinder block to avoid deformation, causing the death of life plug, resulting in scrap
2. After the piston has been operated for more than one million times, the cylinder block should be clear and filled with # 30 lubricating oil according to the accumulation of water in the air compressor's air supply process.
3, if not used for a long time, should be in the solvent working cleaning, to prevent pulp freezing, block the guide pipe.
1. Add 30# lubricating oil immediately in case of heating of the cylinder block (subject to hot hand feeling) during work.
2. If the adjusting nut becomes loose during use and leakage occurs, adjust the nut in time.
|pump material||PP, PVDF, aluminum alloy, stainless steel|
|piston pump||chemical pump|
|submerged pump||barrel pump|
|pneumatic pump||high viscosity fluids pump|
|air pump||corrosion resistant pump|