FUH engineering plastic UHMWPE chemical transfer pump
- Model Number: 100FUH-28
- Brand Name: kenshine-pump.com
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1set
- Supply Capacity: 1000sets per month/month
- Payment: T/T in advance
- MemberShip: Gold Member
- Inquiry Now
100FUH-28 FUH engineering plastic UHMWPE chemical transfer pump Description
FUH series engineering plastic pumps are horizontal, single stage, single suction, bracket type centrifugal pumps. The flow parts of FUH pump are made of ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), which has excellent corrosion resistance, excellent wear resistance (ranking first among all kinds of plastics) and strong impact resistance.
FUH series engineering plastic pump seal adopts mechanical seal, dynamic seal and packing seal etc and can transport acid and alkali solution and can also transport slurry containing solid particles and sewage containing various impurities, especially in the conveying corrosive liquids with fine grain and conveying hydrofluoric acid, fluosilicic acid, phosphoric acid, mixed acid, electrolyte, hydrochloric acid, thin sulfuric acid, strong alkali, etc. The pump shows a good performance. The applicable temperature of the pump is -50℃ ~ 100℃. After replacing the impeller and pump body of other engineering plastics (polyvinylidene fluoride PVDF, polyfluorinated ethylene propylene, chlorinated polyether), the applicable temperature can reach 120℃.
1.FUH series engineering plastic centrifugal pump is mainly used in various kinds of acid, alkali, salt, oil, food and beverage, alcohol and other liquids.
2. Specific application in the chemical industry, such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, alkali, oil and other clear liquid or slurry positions;
3. Non-ferrous smelting industry, especially lead, zinc, gold, silver, copper, cobalt, tungsten, rare earth and other wet smelting of various acid, pulp, slurry (filter press), electrolyte, sewage and other media;
4. Dilute acid (for pickling process), mother liquor, hydrofluoric acid, fluosilicic acid, seawater and phosphate slurry in chemical fertilizer industry;
5. Water treatment, all kinds of sewage in environmental protection industry (food sewage, electroplating sewage, leather sewage, pharmaceutical sewage, papermaking sewage, textile sewage, electronic sewage, etc.), desulfurization and dust removal;
6. Sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid positions in steel pickling system; Acid hydrolysis, sedimentation, freezing, hydrolysis, water washing and salt treatment in titanium dioxide industry; Acid station in chemical fiber industry;
7. Citric acid fermentation, neutralization, pressure filtration, waste water, and ferrous metal manganese industry, etc.
In addition, this series of pumps can not only replace the domestic similar metal and non-metal pumps in the above industries, but also be the first choice for the localization of imported equipment.
|pump material||Plastic liner (PP, F46, UHMWPE etc)|
|centrifugal pump||chemical pump|
|Transfer pump||circulating pump|
|corrosion resistant pump||slurry pump|
|plastic pump||acid alkali pump|