Forged Steel Al05 Globe Valve with SW Ends
- Model Number: FRJ61Y-800Lb
- Brand Name: FREE-VALVE
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Sets
- Supply Capacity: 200 Sets /month
- Payment: T/T
- MemberShip: Free Member
- Inquiry Now
FRJ61Y-800Lb Forged Steel Al05 Globe Valve with SW Ends Description
FREE-VALVE’s forged steel A105 globe valve with SW ends is compact, sturdy and ideal for high pressure and high temperature applications and consist of a disc and stem connection designed for regulated flow or on/off. Stem seal consists of flexible graphite packing with anti extrusion rings for optimum stem sealing. These valves are outside screw and yoke type (OS & Y) with rising stem and rising hand wheel. These valves shall be bolted bonnet or welded bonnet type with full or standard bore options.
1. Efficient packing seal at backseat to ensure no leakage from stem.
2. Outside Screw & Yoke construction facilitate stuffing box maintenance.
3. Metallic ring gasket or spiral wound gasket can be applied to ensure the tight seal of body/bonnet joint.
4. Fully guided disc ensures accurate alignment of disc and seat and reduces wear on seating surfaces.
Socket weld end/Screwed end
ANSI B16.11/ANSI B1.20.1
API 602, ASME B16.34
1/4" to 3"
Forged Carbon, Stainless or Alloy Steel Materials
Socket weld end/Screwed en
Sealing surface material
Face to Face
FREE-VALVE’s forged steel A105 globe valve with SW ends offers high performance, reliability and safety. The Globe Valve are especially suitable for high pressure and high temperature application in steam, oil and gas processing, power industries, in chemical and petrochemical industries.
|Operated method||Manual operated|