DP miniature diaphragm water booster pump
- Model Number: DP-35
- Brand Name: kenshine-pump.com
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1Set
- Supply Capacity: 1000Sets per month/month
- Payment: T/T IN ADVANCE
- MemberShip: Gold Member
- Inquiry Now
DP-35 DP miniature diaphragm water booster pump Description
DP miniature diaphragm booster water pump
1. Low noise, resistance to weak acid and alkali corrosion, oil resistance, high pressure, self-imbibition height 5m.
2. The medium temperature can reach 60℃.
3. Allow dry operation.
4. Pressure switch is installed to protect the pump from damage during operation.
5. The built-in overflow valve controls the normal operation of the pump.
6. Easy to disassemble and assemble.
7. Use safe low voltage to ensure personal safety. (12VDC/24VDC)
1. Miniature diaphragm pump is suitable for household tap water pressurization, car washing, ship sea water desalination.
2. It is applicable to reverse osmosis pure water machine, water treatment equipment, filter, spray device, chemical metering and liquid, sanitation, environmental protection, printing and other industries.
Maximum flow rate: 1~ 12.5l /min
Maximum pressure: 0.24~ 0.9mpa
Power: 10 ~ 40 w
Voltage: 12 ~ 24 VDC
Pump body material: FRPP
Diaphragm material: EPDM plastic, butyl rubber(NBR)
1. Provide water for food, washing, bath, toilet and flushing for vehicles, ships and yachts in use.(a) water supply system for toilets of high, medium and low grade passenger cars and water dispensers;(b) water supply system for all kinds of recreational vehicles, field camping vehicles and family recreational vehicles;(c) other special vehicles, such as blood collection vehicles, ambulances, TV relay vehicles, survey vehicles, engineering vehicles and other water systems for the personnel accompanying the vehicles;(d) water supply system for various ships and yachts. Equipped with matching filters, water can be taken directly from the sea, rivers, lakes, ponds, Wells.
2. Food and beverage processing and processing equipment to achieve fluid food transfer, distribution, filling, etc.
3. Domestic water supply.
4. Solar energy industry.
5. Other equipment and systems requiring fluid transfer and ejection. For example, cleaning equipment, road construction equipment, purification equipment, cooling systems, etc.
|diaphragm pump||water pump|
|RO pump||booster pump|
|transfer pump||water permeate pump|
|DC pump||washing pump|