DN steam condensing water pump
- Model Number: DN46-50*9
- Brand Name: kenshine-pump
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1Set
- Supply Capacity: 300SETS PER MONTH/month
- Payment: T/T in advance
- MemberShip: Gold Member
- Inquiry Now
DN46-50*9 DN steam condensing water pump Description
DN condensate water vapor recovery pump high temperature high pressure multistage centrifugal pump
DN series horizontal multistage centrifugal pump is designed by our company on the base of absorbing the advanced experience at home and abroad. This pump has the advantages of high efficiency, low noise, reliable performance and so on.
DN condensate water steam recovery pump High temperature high pressure multistage centrifugal pump is the multi-functional product and it is widely used in high temperature water transportation, water supply pressurization and boiler water replenishment in petrochemical, papermaking, packaging, rubber, food, biological, wood, feed and other industries. Especially it is suitable for steam condensate water, etc.
Pumped liquids (hot water up 200 degree Celsius)
Thin, clean, non-flammable, non-explosive liquid without solid particles or fibers.
Liquid temperature: +80℃ to +200℃ for hot water type.
Ambient temperature: up to +40℃
High pressure up to 45kg/cm2.
1, increase the boiler feed water temperature. It can reduce the boiler fuel consumption of 15%-30%, while increase the boiler evaporation capacity of 15%-30%
2. Condensed water is pure distilled water, which does not contain solid ingredients such as boiler scale, thus prolonging boiler life.
3, improve the boiler feed water quality, reduce sewage.
4. With the increase of boiler feed water temperature and the decrease of oxygen content in water, the corrosion of boiler heat engine piping can be avoided and the service life of the equipment can be prolonged.
5, small temperature difference between feed water and boiler, boiler feed water steam pressure stable.
6. No steam pollution to improve the working environment.
7. Reduce the emission of CO, SO, NO and other harmful substances to reduce the pressure of environmental pollution.
1) DN type pump is a horizontal multistage centrifugal pump with horizontal inlet and vertical outlet. Pump is mainly composed of pump cover, suction section, guide vane, shaft, impeller, outlet section, bearing body, sealing chamber shaft sleeve, bearing, mechanical seal, cooling device and so on. The shaft is made of high-quality stainless steel and the impeller of stainless steel, which has better corrosion resistance and cavitation performance. The bearing body is provided with water-cooled structure, and the bearing is made of high quality radial ball bearing and cylindrical roller bearing, which can balance the unbalanced axial force caused by the operation of non-design point or casting deviation.
2) The pressure parts of the pump are designed to be thickened, and the structure is firm. The whole pump is subjected to hydrostatic test.
3) The impeller and the whole set of rotor are corrected by dynamic balance, so as to ensure smooth operation of the pump with low vibration and noise.
4) Adopt the form of mechanical seal, and design cooling structure, better leakage prevention effect, longer life.
5) Specialized production, reliable performance, reasonable price, after-sales guarantee.
NR type pump is a horizontal multistage centrifugal pump with horizontal inlet and vertical outlet.
6)Water cooling pressure P=0.15 -- 0.3mpa, external water seal requirement 0.2-0.5m3/h, cooling circulating water requirement 0.3-0.7 m3/h water seal requirement, cooling water consumption for reference only
|centrifugal pump||transfer pump|
|multistage pump||hot water pump|
|feeding water pump||boiler pump|
|steam condensing water pump||vapor water pump|