DBY-L Vertical electric diaphragm pump
- Model Number: DBY50-L
- Brand Name: kenshine-pump
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1SET
- Supply Capacity: 1000Sets per month/month
- Payment: T/T in advance
- MemberShip: Gold Member
- Inquiry Now
DBY50-L DBY-L Vertical electric diaphragm pump Description
Vertical electric diaphragm pump:
DBY electric diaphragm pump is a new type of pump. In recent years vertical electric diaphragm pump replaces centrifugal pump, screw pump etc in petrochemical, ceramics, metallurgy and other industries.
Vertical electric diaphragm pump is for vertical structure and is suitable to transfer fluids with low pressure( output pressure3 KGF/cm2).
1. The pump can suck the fluids up 7meters without irrigating water.
2. The pump can be used to discharge the fluids with particles or fiber etc impurity and is not clogging.
3. The diaphragm is separate the conveying medium with transmission mechanical parts. So the medium never leaks. The pump is without shaft seal for no leakage.
4. Diaphragm material: NBR, Neoprene, Viton rubber etc
5. Pump body material: cast iron, stainless steel and cast iron with fluoroplastic liner according to user requirements, and the motor can be common motor or explosion-proof motor.
1. All kinds of highly toxic, flammable and volatile liquids.
2. All kinds of strong acid, strong alkali, strong corrosive liquid.
3. May transport medium is 150 ℃ high temperature.
4. It can be used as the front-stage pressure delivery device for various filter presses.
5. Hot water recovery and circulation.
6. Loading and unloading of oil tanker, oil depot and oil products.
7.Pump up jam, mashed potatoes, chocolate, etc.
8. Pump and absorb paints, gums and pigment adhesives.
9. All kinds of porcelain glaze cement grouting mortar.
10. Various rubber slurry latex, organic solvents, fillers.
11. Pump the tanker barge to clear the warehouse and absorb the sewage and remaining oil.
12. Hop and baking powder slurry, syrup, sugar density.
13. Pump and suck the sewage and sediment in mines, tunnels, tunnels and sewers.
14. Suction and delivery of various special media.
|pump material||cast iron, stainless steel,cast iron with PVDF liner|
|diaphragm pump||electric pump|
|membrane pump||self priming pump|
|sewage pump||oil pump|
|chemical resistant pump||transfer pump|
|circulation pump||kenshine pump|