DBY electric operated double diaphragm pump
- Model Number: DBY-100
- Brand Name: kenshine-pump.com
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1Set
- Supply Capacity: 1000sets per month/month
- Payment: T/T in advance
- MemberShip: Gold Member
- Inquiry Now
DBY-100 DBY electric operated double diaphragm pump Description
DBY electric operated double diaphragm pump:
DBY series electric diaphragm pumps are driven by cycloid reducer, and the double diaphragm is driven by crankshaft slider mechanism for reciprocating movement, which makes the working chamber volume change alternately to achieve continuous suction and discharge of liquid. DBY electric diaphragm pump is more and more widely replaced some of the centrifugal pump, screw pump to be used in petrochemical, ceramics, metallurgy and other industries.
1. No irrigation and water diversion is required, and the self-priming capacity is up to 7 meters.
2.Particles with diameter of less than 10 mm can be easily through.
3. Since the diaphragm separates the conveying medium from the driving machinery, the medium will never leak out. And pump itself without shaft seal, service life is greatly extended. According to different media, the diaphragm can be divided into nitrile rubber, neoprene rubber, fluorine rubber, tetrafluoride and so on, which can completely meet the requirements of different customers.
4, pump body etc. flow part can be made of cast iron, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, motor can be for ordinary type and explosion-proof type two.
The pump is used for below application:
1. Various highly toxic, flammable and volatile liquids.
2, a variety of strong acid, strong base, strong corrosive liquid.
3. Medium with higher temperature can be transported at 150℃.
4, as a pressure feed device for all kinds of press filter.
5. Hot water recycling and recycling.
6. Oil tanker, oil depot and oil product handling.
7, pump pickle jam, mashed potatoes, chocolate, etc.
8, pump paint, gum, pigment adhesive.
9, all kinds of glaze slurry, cement grouting, mortar, mud.
All kinds of rubber pulp, latex, organic solvents, fillers.
11. Use the pump to clear the tank for tanker barge to absorb the sewage and residual oil.
12, hops and baking powder pulp, syrup, molasses.
13. Pumping of sewage and sediment in mines, tunnels, tunnels and sewers.
14. Suction and delivery of various special media.
Diaphragm with different materials:
1. Nitrile (NBR) diaphragm is mainly used for oil resistant occasions.
2. Neoprene diaphragm is mainly used for resisting acetone and various acids and alkali.
3.PTFE/PVDF diaphragm pump is mainly used for acid, alkali and various solvent etc. corrosive liquids.
4.Viton diaphragm is mainly used for high temperature up 150℃ and corrosion resistance to chemical liquids.
5. Food rubber diaphragm is specially used for conveying food and beverage.
|pump material||cast iron or stainless steel|
|diaphragm pump||membrane pump|
|electric pump||oil pump|
|sewage pump||slurry pump|
|chemical pump||food pump|