CFB Fly Ash Pump Pneumatic Ceramic Rotating Gate Valve
- Model Number: FRZ643TC-10C
- Brand Name: FREE-VALVE
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Sets
- Supply Capacity: 200 Sets /Month /month
- Payment: T/T
- MemberShip: Free Member
- Inquiry Now
FRZ643TC-10C CFB Fly Ash Pump Pneumatic Ceramic Rotating Gate Valve Description
FREE-VALVE’s CFB fly ash pump pneumatic ceramic rotating gate valves are designed for circulating fluid bed system in the coal fired plant and installed beside the fly ash pump .They are suitable for the fly ash medium and the whole of ceramic sealing faces of the valves are well ground and polished, which is ensure a reliable sealing performance of the valve.They are used to instead the dome valve on site .
1. The cylinder piston rod does not contact with the medium directly, which greatly prolongs the service life of the cylinder and has a higher service temperature without damaging the cylinder.
2. The sealing faces of the valve are made of toughened engineering ceramics with good abrasion resistance and prolonged service life.
3. Product with customized structural length and connection size is available.
4. The valve disc rotational motion can avoid the ash deposition on the sealing surface during opening and closing, so the valves have much longer service.
5. The valve body outlet end adopts slant structure, which is advantageous to the medium entering the valve cavity to fall automatically, preventing the medium in the valve cavity accumulation and causing the valve not to open properly.
1) Size Range: NPS4~NPS12,DN50~DN300
2) Pressure Range: Class 150 /PN6 /PN10
3) Applicable Temperature: 0~200℃
4) Connection Type: Flange
5) Sealing material: engineering ceramics
6) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
7) Face to Face: GB/T12221, ASME B16.10
8) Valve body : GB/T12224,ASME B16.34
9)Operating Type: Pneumatic
FREE-VALVE's CFB Fly Ash Pump Pneumatic Ceramic Rotating Gate Valve is suitable for CFB system in coal fired power plant. In these applications, pneumatic conveying method is used to reduce manpower demand, and improve system efficiency and reliability, and is easy to realize automation.