Brass ball valve
- Model Number: API600
- Brand Name: Yuanda
- Place of Origin: Hebei, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1
- Supply Capacity: 10000/month
- Payment: T/T, D/P, L/C, Paypal, Western Union
- MemberShip: Free Member
- Inquiry Now
API600 Brass ball valve Description
Brass ball valve - Yuanda valve Gost Ball Valves Supplier Gost Ball Valves High Temperature Ball Valves China
Ball valves came out in the 1950s. It is a valve that has been used more and more in thermal systems in recent years. Its superior performance is unattainable by other valves. There is no fluid resistance, lightweight, good sealing performance, no leakage, and can be opened and closed. The advantages of fast switching, non-corrosion by medium, and long service life have gradually gained the favor of enterprise valve selection. However, how to perform routine maintenance and repair of valves in daily operation has also become a work that cannot be ignored by heating companies.
By understanding the working principle of the valve and the characteristics of the product, as well as the operation method and troubleshooting, the corresponding production operation system can be formulated in the company's normal production to ensure the safe operation of the valve equipment.
The correct use, installation, and maintenance of the ball valve are very important, and it is also the content that the heating company must refer to when formulating operating procedures. Scientific management and maintenance of the ball valve during construction can not only ensure safety but also reduce construction and operation management. Pay attention to the following aspects:
1) Use correct methods to load and unload the valve to avoid mechanical damage to the valve. When lifting the valve, do not tie the lifting belt to the valve stem or actuator for lifting. If the valve is operated in violation of regulations, the valve stem will bend, the valve stem seal will fail, and the turbine box will be destroyed.
2) Before the valve leaves the factory, the blind plates or covers should be sealed at both ends of the valve to prevent impurities such as water and sand from entering the valve cavity at the transportation and construction site, causing seal damage and corrosion.
3) At the construction site, the valves should be placed neatly and should not be placed randomly, otherwise the drain valve or the grease injection valve of the valve will be broken and damaged.
4) Before the welding construction of the fully welded ball valve, confirm that the valve is welded in the fully open position to avoid damage to the ball and scratches on the sealing surface caused by welding spatter. The welding temperature between the valve seats is controlled at 140 degrees.
5) After the water pressure test is completed, the water in the valve cavity should be drained to prevent corrosion and freezing.
The valve is the control component in the fluid conveying system. It has the functions of cutting off, adjusting, diverting, preventing backflow, stabilizing, diverting, adjusting the balance of medium flow, etc.
Valves are also one of the most typical equipment in thermal systems. The quality of the valve and whether the valve is reasonably selected according to the characteristics of the valve play a decisive role in the heating quality.
Since these valves are laid in-ground wells, they are not easy to find because they will run, leak, and drip. Under normal circumstances, it will only be discovered when the user complains, the inspection is discovered, or the equipment is damaged.
Daily Maintenance And Maintenance Of Ball Valves
1) For ball valves, regularly check the sealing performance of the valve and check it through the drain valve. If there is internal leakage, follow the steps.
2) According to the frequency of valve movement, inject a certain amount of grease into the valve seat. Generally, a proper amount of grease should be injected after the valve is moved once, and the amount injected each time is 1/8 of the sealing system to avoid impurities in the pipeline to the greatest extent. The back cavity of the valve seat affects the movement of the valve seat, thereby causing sealing failure, while ensuring that the sealing surface is always in a lubricated state, prolonging the service life.
3) For valves with small movements, open and close operations should be carried out once a year, and a certain amount of grease and cleaning fluid should be injected to avoid dry grinding of the ball during movement and reduce the operating torque of the valve.
4) The ball valve should be maintained before winter. The key is to drain the water in the valve cavity and the water in the actuator to avoid freezing and freezing in winter, which will affect the function of use.
5) Add wear-resistant grease to the valve worm gear head actuator every year, regularly check the valve stem sealing, remove rust, and do external protection.
In order to improve the reliability of the valve and prolong the service life of the valve, it is very important to do a good job in the early maintenance and supervision of the valve. Many problems can be avoided through early detection and timely treatment.
Therefore, the management and maintenance of the ball valve must not only strengthen professional training to ensure that the maintenance is scientific, standardized, and safe but also this concept must be changed. Preventive maintenance management and the safety of the heating system must ensure heating quality.
We are ball valve suppliers. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.