Manual Operated Square knife gate valve
- Model Number: FRZ343H
- Brand Name: FREE-VALVE
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Sets
- Supply Capacity: 200 Sets /month
- Payment: T/T
- MemberShip: Free Member
- Inquiry Now
FRZ343H Manual Operated Square knife gate valve Description
FREE-VALVE’s manual operated square knife gate valve is a kind of valve which uses the square gate as the opening and closing element and moves up and down with the gate to realize full opening and full closing.The square knife gate valve is mainly used to cut off medium in the pipeline.The knife gate valve is widely used in power, hydraulic, petroleum, chemical, mining and other industries.
1) The same structure as standard knife gate valve.
2) Body and gate in rectangular valve shape.
3) Actuators and accessories can be optional
4) Rising stem tight model.
5) Square flange ends
6) Dimension can be customized
1. Size Range:DN200xDN200.......DN1200xDN1200
2. Pressure Range: Class 150 /PN6 /PN10
3. Applicable Temperature.: 0~200℃
4. Connection Type: Square flange
5. Sealing material: Rubber,Metal seal
6. Body Material: Carbon steel,stainless steel
7. Disc material:Stainless steel,carbon steel
8.Operating Mode: Hand wheel,Bevel Gear
FREE-VALVE’s manual Square knife gate valve is a powder, grain materials, small particle materials and the flow of materials or delivery of the main control equipment ,it was widely used in metallurgical, mining, building materials, food, chemical and other industries control the rapid flow of change or cut off.
|Operated method||Manual operated|